- Global Luxury Specialist
Nicole Miller-DeSantis Homes and Estates
- License #:
Nicole DeSantis has been a licensed REALTOR® since 2008 and has earned numerous awards for her top-notch sales performance, placing her in the top three percent of all Coldwell Banker affiliated agents worldwide. She is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® (PAR), and the Montgomery County Association of REALTORS® (MCAR). In addition, DeSantis has earned the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury certification. A resident of Blue Bell for most of her life, she currently resides in Lower Gwynedd with her husband and their two children.
“Nicole has been very successful in her real estate career because she is deeply committed to helping clients achieve their home ownership goals,” said Kevin Reddington, branch vice president of the Coldwell Banker Preferred Blue Bell office.
For more information about buying or selling a home, contact Nicole DeSantis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-850-1305. The Blue Bell office of Coldwell Banker Preferred is located at 686 Dekalb Pike, Suites 102-104, in Blue Bell and can be reached at 215-641-2727. Listings can be viewed at www.NicoleMovesHomes.com
Please scroll down to view Nicole's listings and read her full bio.
Coldwell Banker Preferred
Meet Nicole Miller-DeSantis
Coldwell Banker® agent and Blue Bell native Nicole Miller-DeSantis offers buyers and
sellers throughout Whitpain and Lower Gwynedd Townships unmatched credentials and
stellar results. With specialization in single-family and luxury homes, she is committed to
serving her clients with personalized attention, expert marketing and the utmost integrity.
Licensed in 2007, Nicole has built a solid record of success, even during the 2008
and 2011 recessions. Her many accolades include Coldwell Banker’s® International
President’s Elite Award (2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020), an honor reserved for the
top 2% of all agents worldwide, and International President’s Circle Award (top 5%)
(2011, 2012, 2014, 2015). She has also been named Sales Associate of the Year
and Top Agent in the Blue Bell branch office of Coldwell Banker.
With credentials like these, Nicole’s clients trust her to handle every aspect of the real
estate transaction. In-depth market analysis is essential to finding buyers the ideal home,
so she custom-tailors her search to each client’s unique property goals. Powerful, cuttingedge
technologies allow her to thoroughly research real estate trends in any given
location. As a lifelong area resident, Nicole is very familiar with important amenities,
like schools, transportation and recreation. Always sensitive to the stress buyers may
be going through, she stays in close contact as the process moves smoothly forward.
To bring sellers optimal results, Nicole takes a “boutique approach” to marketing their
homes to the targeted buyer demographic. Quality images and detailed information
about the residence appear across all major online platforms and on printed postcards
and flyers. Effective staging is also key to getting high return, and Nicole has the
resources and knowledge to make sure the home’s assets stand out to interested buyers.
All these strategies, along with Nicole’s skilled negotiation, ensure that sellers get top
dollar in today’s competitive market.
Prior to embarking on her real estate career, Nicole graduated from Temple University
with a B.A. in English and went on to work in the pharmaceutical industry. Starting as
a field representative, she was quickly promoted to hospital sales and then specialty
sales. Nicole’s transition from pharma to real estate was relatively seamless since both
careers enable her to apply her passion for helping people. Now a successful agent
and member of the National Association of REALTORS®, she is proud to be a trusted
friend and tireless advocate for her clients.
To Nicole, real estate is not simply about business transactions. It is about forging
relationships through honesty and open communication. Whether you’re selling your
current residence or buying your forever home, she delivers the highest level of service
and the best possible outcome.
- 2019- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award- (Small Team) Top 10% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally Qualified
- 2018- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Award – Only 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally Qualified 1,059 of 92,000 + agents worldwide
- 2017 - Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Award - Less than 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally Qualified
- 2016 - Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Award - Less than 3% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally Qualified
- 2015 - Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award - Only 6% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally Qualified
- 2014 - Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award - Only 6% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally Qualified
- 2013 - Coldwell Banker Preferred – Sales Associate of the Year
- 2013 - Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Award – Only 3% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally Qualified
- 2013 - Top Agent in the Blue Bell Branch Office
- 2012 – Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award
- 2011 – Coldwell Banker International Chairman's Circle Award
- REALTOR.com Award: Online Marketing Award of Excellence
Designations, Memberships & Associations
- Global Luxury Specialist® – Certified in marketing luxury properties and representing buyers in the luxury market
- National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS
- Montgomery County Association of REALTORS